Thursday, September 15, 2011

Love Without End

Have you ever had one of those days where it just seems like the world is getting you down? I sure know that I have. It is on those days where I just want to crawl into my bed, wrap up in my favorite blanket, and lose myself either in a good book or a movie. Sometimes if I am feeling real bad I will actually go to someone to hug or to cry on their shoulder. This doesn't really happen a lot because I am not really that touchy feely person. Now the other day I read an amazing scripture Jeremiah 31:3,"The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
Christ will always love us and is just dying to let us know that He loves us. I really like that it says that we have His everlasting love. I don't know that I have anything else that is everlasting in my life. On those hard days He really does want to give us a giant bear hug. I think that He is one of the people that I am ok with doing that.
So when you are having a hard day and you are just dying to be hugged or to feel comfort turn to Christ because He is always there for you and just waiting to give you that hug you rightly deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment